This 2-day eyelash extension course will teach you everything you need to know about classic and premade volume eyelash extension applications. Each class will be a small intimate group of up to 4 students. This package includes a detailed 100+ page manual and an eyelash extension kit for you to practice and use on approximately 15-20 clients. We will show you how to build your social media; Amanda has grown her Instagram to a following of over 80k and will tell you how she did it. You will also learn how to edit your images to showcase your work in a professional manner. This course has everything you need to know to start, grow and maintain a successful eyelash extension business.
Classes are held at our Epping headquarters. Classic and volume training will be held on two separate days, each running for approximately 7 hours. You will also get access to our online lash course to refer back to when practising at home. No other lash academy offers in-person training along with bonus videos to refer to. You will also receive 20% off Giali Lashes products for life to help you keep the costs of your business down. On-going support, access to our exclusive student support group and bonus pdfs and printouts.
This is perfect if you are a hands-on learner and want to get certified fast.
Each student, if successful, will receive on the day a framed certificate if they have shown they are competent in lash application on their mannequin and live model. Your model will need to be able to be present for 2-3 hours. Must not be pregnant, have lash lifts, wear contact lenses on the day and must be able to lay on their back for up to 3 hours.
Your kit is valued at over $1000 and will include the following*
* kits are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock we will replace it with the next best item
Professional kit, RRP $1088.34. You receive FREE!
- 1 x mannequin head
- 5 x practice lash strips (25 pairs in total)
- 1 x pro rapid glue 3ml
- 1 x pro adhesive 3ml
- 2 x lash tiles
- 4 x different Vetus rainbow tweezers
- 1 x rainbow scissors
- 1 × 50-pack mascara wands
- 1 × 50-pack lip wands
- 1 x pack of mixed glue rings & accessories
- 2 x 3D volume lash trays
- 2 × 5D volume lash trays
- 1 x wispy volume lash trays
- 3 x classic tray
- 1 x 400 fan XL promade tray mixed lengths volume selected at random
- 1 x tray of premium loose fans volume selected at random
- 30 x hydrogel eye pads
- 1 x tape
- 1 x tweezer cleanser
- 1 × micro wands
- 1 x glue wipes
- 1 x gel remover
- 1 x 5ml primer
- 1 x 5ml super bonder
- 1 x lash bath
*Kits are subject to change depending on the availability of stock on hand. If a product is out of stock will will substitute with the closest available product.
Some topics covered in your manual include;
Anatomy of the eye
children in the workspace
the correct hand-washing procedure
safety gloves and types of masks
infections, bacteria and viruses
cleaning lash tiles
stages of lash growth
tips for perfect lashes
placement and attachment
adhesive working conditions
how to dispense and dispose of adhesive safely
adhesive tips and tricks
resolving retention issues
what causes poor retention
when to use which curls
long stem lashes
short stem lashes
calculating the PI method
setting prices and how to upsell
potential income ideas
deposits and cancellations
obtaining and maintaining clientele
dealing with difficult customers
WHAT IS THE COURSE RUN DOWN? As we give you the online course as a bonus we expect that you watch all video tutorials and read the in depth ebook prior to coming in to the in person training. Doing so will give you an advantage and you will feel more confident in your application. We focus on practica theory and assessments in our in person training as written theory and reading can be done at home in your own time. We want to make the most of the time we have together making sure your application. Is correct. It is expected that you also compete the online quiz that is in the online course before you complete the in person training. The following is a rundown of the 2 day course;
10am -10.30 introduction and welcome. Everyone will get a chance to introduce themselves and tell us why you have decided to start a career in the lash industry.
10.30am Amanda will present a demonstration on a mannequin head and sponge.
11am - 12pm students continue with sponge and mannequin head application practice.
12am - 12.45pm lunch break
12.45pm - 1.30pm live model demonstration. Client consultation. How to take before and after photos. How to set up and style the eye.
12.45pm your model is to arrive
1.30pm - 4pm live model classic set up eye mapping
4pm - 5pm Amanda will review your work and give you advice and feedback.
10am - 10.30am Volume and hybrid demonstration.
10.30am - 11.30am practice hybrid and volume on mannequin and sponges
11.30am - 12pm live demonstration
12pm - 12.45pm lunch break 12.45- same model from day one model comes in at 12.45pm sharp.
12.45pm - 1.30pm we learn how to do a removal, you will remove the classic lashes from the day before.
1.30pm - 4pm client consultation, before and after photos, preparation and application of volume lashes on model.
4pm - 5pm review and questions.
5pm - 5.30pm individual and group photos. Ending times for each day my vary 30 minutes less or more depending on the class size.
WILL I GET A KIT AND DO I NEED TO BRING IT IN WITH ME ON TRAINING DAY? Yes, you will receive a kit valued at over $1000, this will be sent to you 1-2 business days after you have purchased the course, you are also welcome to pick up the kit from our warehouse if you are wanting it sooner. No, you do not need to bring in your kit to the classes. Unlike other lash academies we don’t make you use your kit on your models. We provide you with everything you will need on the day so you don’t have to waste any of your kit. How awesome is that!
- HOW MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DOES AMANDA HAVE AS A LASH ARTIST? Amanda has over 11 years of lash artistry experience. She is passionate about all things lash and wants her students to succeed. She is a certified International Lash Masters Educator and lash judge and has also been a lash supplier for almost three years.
- DO I NEED ANY BEAUTY QUALIFICATIONS OR LASH EXTENSION EXPERIENCE TO DO GIALI LASHES COURSES? Our lash extension courses do not require any previous qualifications or experience in lash extensions for you to start your lash training. At the end of your lash training course with Giali Lashes, you will be a fully qualified Eyelash Extension Technician. You could be qualified to apply lash extensions within just 1-3 days. Our courses break down each key component and thoroughly explain each topic. We recommend that you practice at home in your own time for as long as possible until you are confident to take on clients.
- SHOULD I COMPLETE A CLASSIC LASH COURSE EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT WANT TO OFFER CLASSIC LASHES TO MY CLIENTS? To complete a lash course in volume lash extensions, we recommend completing a Classic lash extension course firsthand or already having a Classic Lash Extension Certificate. A classic lash course gives you the basics and foundations of lash extensions. The volume course is more advanced and requires techniques you would have learnt in a classic lash course.
IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD NOT DO BEFORE DOING AN IN PERSON LASH COURSE? Yes, do not drink any beverages that contain caffeine. Drinks like red bull, V and coffee can make your hands very shaky and make it hard for you to apply lashes.
IS THERE ANYTHING MY MODELS SHOULD NOT DO BEFOEE COMING IN TO BE A MODEL? Yes, they should not get a lash lift or have had a lash lift at least 8 weeks prior to being a model. They should also not wear make up and moisturiser under their eye area before coming in to be a model. They should not wear contact lenses to their training and they should not be pregnant, have a back injury and must be able to lay down for a minimum of 3 hours.
HOW LONG WILL MY MODELS NEED TO BE AT THE TRAINING FOR? Your models will be required for a minimum of 3.5 hours. Please ensure that they are able to lay down on their back for this long period of time.
CAN ANYONE BE MY MODEL? Yes, anyone can be your model, they can be male or female. We just ask that they don’t have any eye conditions, are not pregnant, they do not wear contact lenses, must not have any back injuries, not suffer from anxiety and have never had an allergic reaction to eyelash extensions before.
- HOW MANY VIDEO TUTORIALS ARE THERE? Unlike other lash academies, we have had 95% of our videos professionally filmed by the talented Ellena Louise Films, who has also worked for (Mollini, Diana Ferrari and Prene Bags, to name a few), which will allow you to see what is being done in each video in detail. There are over 25 video tutorials, and videos will be added at no extra cost to you if and when we film more educational content.
- WILL I GET A CERTIFICATE WITH THE ONLINE COURSE? Once you have completed our online course, your certificate will be emailed when doing our online lash course. In private 1:1 training and in person group training, the certificate will be framed and issued to you on the day of completion if the student has shown they are competent. Certificates will also feature the International Lash Masters logo of accreditation.
- WILL I GET A CERTIFICATE WITH THE 2-DAY GROUP TRAINING COURSE? YES! On day 2 once you have completed all the practical assessments during the 2-day training we will issue you a beautifully framed certificate. You will need to pass an online quiz that consists of multiple-choice questions also.
- CAN I DO THE COURSE FROM ANYWHERE? Yes, our online course can be done from anywhere in the world. We have students worldwide currently completing our online lash course. With in-person group training, you will be given access to this course for free to help you practice and perfect your skill in your own time. You can study from the comfort of your home, and at your own pace on any device you wish. But your assessments will be held in person at our Epping, Victoria training facility.
- CAN I GET A REFUND IF I DON’T LIKE THE COURSE? We are sure you will love it, but if the answer is no, Giali Lashes Pty Ltd will not refund any course purchased on our website, as all course information can be printed and used after assessing the course.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE? Unlike other lash academies, we offer lifetime access to our online course. We understand that different lifestyles and circumstances need more time to complete courses and complete them successfully without pressure to finish by a deadline. You can complete our online course from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, working around family, kids, school, university, you name it. Online courses typically take anywhere from 3 months to complete. In person training you are done in 2 days as assessments are done in person for Amanda to physically see.
- WILL I GET A KIT WITH MY COURSE? We offer complimentary kits with our courses, with the option for you to upgrade to more professional kits. Always go by what is written in the description and not what is shown in the images to know what will be in your kit. Kits are subject to change at anytime depending on stock availability.
- DO I GET ONGOING SUPPORT AND IS THERE A SUPPORT GROUP? Ongoing support is free of charge and everyone is given this, you will be able to contact Amanda anytime. she gives you her number and is reachable all the time for you to ask any questions. She will help you with all your lash and business-related queries. The link to the Facebook student support group is listed within the manual you will receive.
- ARE IN-PERSON COURSES BETTER THAN ONLINE ONES? WHICH DO YOU RECOMMEND? All of our courses have been created to give you the best results and achieve the same outcome; however, everyone learns differently; some prefer a hands-on approach and others like to learn independently and observe. It comes down to your preferred method of learning and budget.
- DO STUDENTS GET ANY DISCOUNTS ON GIALI PRODUCTS? Yes, they do. All students receive a unique discount code that they can use to review 20% off for life on products and exclusive offers every time.
- HOW MANY LASH SETS DO I NEED TO COMPLETE TO GET MY CERTIFICATION? Students who attend a class in person will receive their certificate on the day once completing a set on a mannequin and a model. Your sets must be at a high standard and achieve at least 70-80% coverage of the natural lashes for in-person training. The main thing we are looking for is how you apply the lashes and if your technique is correct. Online lash course students must complete 6 case studies and submit video evidence of their lash application. We expect 90% of natural lashes to be covered in these case study submissions.
- I HAVE PURCHASED THE ONLINE LASH COURSE, CAN I DO THE ASSESSMENT IN PERSON? Online lash students may purchase in-person assessments for an additional fee, and they will receive their certificate on the day; they will be required to complete two full sets of two models in one day. They will no longer need to submit 6 case studies.
- CAN I PAY OFF THE COURSE IN INSTALMENTS OR ON A PLAN? Giali Lashes currently offers Afterpay & Zippay on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies. You can contact us if you need to make split payments mixed with transfers and Afterpay or zip-pay.
- HOW OLD DO YOU NEED TO BE TO ENROL? We don’t have an age restriction. There are no legal requirements for lash artists to be a specific age. We do require students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol. After certification, you will be able to work for someone. However, you won't be able to register a business until 18.
- HOW QUICKLY CAN I COMPLETE THE ONLINE LASH COURSE? We have had students complete it successfully in 3 months.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE 2-DAY GROUP EYELASH EXTENSION TRAINING COURSE?This course is designed to get all the practical assessments done in person and all theory at home in your own time. You will get your certificate in 2 days.
- WHAT IS THE COST OF AN EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Our course starts from $585-$3900. We have courses to suit everyone’s budget, skill set, lifestyle and available time. You should be able to make the money to cover the cost of your course after completing 10 clients. The best value for money is out in person training as you get the online course as well for FREE as a bonus to refer to when your training has been completed.
- WHO CAN ENROL IN AN EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Anyone can enrol in an eyelash extension course. If you are under 18 you will need written consent from a parent or guardian.
- WHAT WILL I LEARN IN AN EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Our courses as so in-depth and detailed that not only will you learn all there is to know about how to safely and successfully apply eyelash extensions but also how to run a successful business. You will get ample practice time on mannequins to ensure you feel confident before moving on to a real person. We give you the skill you need and support you with constant guidance to make sure you are doing everything correctly.
- DO I NEED TO BRING MY LASH TRAINING KIT IN WITH ME TO MY IN-PERSON GROUP LASH EXTENSION TRAINING? No, you do not, unlike other companies, we don’t make you use your kit for in-house training. We will provide everything you need on the day of your training so you don’t have to waste your products. The lash supplies we give you is for you to practice with and use at home.
CAN I DO AN EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE ONLINE? Yes, anyone can do an online eyelash extension course even if you have already completed other lash training. It is recommended that at least once a year you take a new training with another lash academy to ensure you are constantly learning and evolving.
- DO I NEED ANY PRIOR LASH EXPERIENCE TO TAKE AN EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? No, you do not need any experience. We welcome all skill levels as we give you all the guidance you need to get started or improve your current skills if you are already an experienced lash artist.
- DO I NEED TO HAVE ANY BEAUTY QUALIFICATIONS TO DO THE GIALI LASHES EYEASH EXTENSION COURSE? No, you do not need any beauty qualifications.
- WHAT ARE RHE DIFFERENT TYPES OF EYELASH EXTENSION COURSES AVAILABLE? We offer classic lash courses and classic and volume lash courses. We recommend that you select a course that contains both types of lash training as this will save you money in the long run as you won’t need to buy another course to complete volume training at a later date. You always start with classic lash training first. We also offer online, group And private 1:1 lash training.
- CAN I PRACTICE ON LIVE MODELS DURING THE EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Yes, we ask that you bring in 1 model who can attend both days of the training.
- WILL I RECEIVE ONGOING SUPPORT AFTER COLLEGE THE GIALI LASHES EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Yes, you will receive ongoing lifetime support. Amanda gives her students her phone number so she is contactable anytime. You will also have access to the student support group on Facebook.
- WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TH EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? You are not able to cancel your lash course once you have received the kit and or the online component of the course.
- WILL THE COURSE COVER HYBRID LASHES? Yes, we cover hybrid eyelash extensions in this course. We constantly update the content and ebook on the course and hybrid lashes is the newest addition.
WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER COMPLETING AN EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Most lash artists choose to work for themselves and set their hours and set their prices. Most choose to work from the comfort of their own home or they can rent out a space in an existing salon. You will also be able to apply for lash artist positions at salons once you have completed our course.
- IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ONCE I PURCHASE A COURSE FROM GIALI LASHES? No, your course will not expire, we give you lifetime access.
- HOW MUCH MONEY DO EYELASH TECHNICIANS MAKE IN AUSTRALIA? They can make anywhere up to AUD 4,000 per week. Most lash artists are capable of earning six figures in a financial year.
- DO GIALI LASHES EYELASH COURSES COME WITH A LASH KIT? Yes, we offer complimentary kits with all our training and give you the option to upgrade your complimentary kit for an additional fee.
I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES WHAT SHOULD I DO? If you have any food allergies please inform us straight away as we do offer morning tea and a light lunch, if you do have any food allergies you will need to be responsible for bringing your own food to the trainings. We will do our best to make sure the training environment is a safe space for you.
- WHAT MODULES AND TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THE ONLINE, GROUP AND PRIVATE 1:1 EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE? Modules and topics covered in our Classic & Volume eyelash extension courses include; lash diameters, lash volumes, classic lashes, hybrid lashes, volume lashes, what you will need, presentation and cleanliness, children in the work room, pets in the work room, expectations of a lash artist. first aid, infectious diseases, allergic reactions, stages of lash growth, the lash cycle, lash removal, tweezers, time allocation, how to wash lashes, priming the eye, eye health, resolving retention issues, patch tests, eye styling, lash maps, calculating lash weights, the PI formula, easy fan lashes, setting prices, anatomy of the eye, troubleshooting glue, glue dipping, how to attach lashes, eye mapping, eye shapes,long stem lashes, short stem lashes, lash curls, setting prices, setting you your business, upselling, maximising your income, health and safety, how to wash your hands, booking schedules, how to take deposits, keeping records, must have apps, how to edit photos, how to remove gloves, what masks to use and dealing with difficult customers.
Travel Insurance Policy:
At Giali Lashes, we understand that students may need to travel from interstate or overseas to attend our eyelash extension courses. To ensure a smooth and worry-free experience, we strongly advise all students traveling from outside the local area to obtain travel insurance. This insurance will provide coverage in the unlikely event that Giali Lashes needs to cancel or make changes to your lash training course.
In the unfortunate circumstance that we must cancel your scheduled lash training, Giali Lashes will not be held responsible for any financial losses you may incur, including but not limited to hotel fees, airplane tickets, or any other associated travel expenses. It is your responsibility to secure travel insurance that adequately covers such potential losses.
However, we strive to provide the best possible service and aim to accommodate our students to the best of our abilities. Therefore, if we do have to cancel your lash training course due to circumstances beyond our control, we will make every effort to offer you the next available spot to complete your training. We value your commitment and understand the inconvenience caused by unforeseen circumstances, and we will do our utmost to minimize any disruption to your training schedule.
By obtaining travel insurance, you can protect yourself against unforeseen cancellations or changes and ensure that you are financially safeguarded throughout your journey to Giali Lashes. We want your experience to be enjoyable and stress-free, and we encourage you to take the necessary precautions by investing in appropriate travel insurance coverage.
Please note that this policy applies specifically to travel-related expenses and does not cover any other aspects of your lash training course, such as tuition fees, course materials, or certification.
We are extremely thankful for your purchase. If you are unhappy with any item/s you have received, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue to meet your expectations. Please allow 48-72hrs for a response during business days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You will need to cover the cost of shipping. It is recommended that you select express shipping with tracking to ensure your items are returned quicker.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:10/25 Trafalgar Road, Epping Victoria 3076, Australia
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, clearance or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you accidently place an order or product, Giali Lashes Pty Ltd are not required to provide a refund or replacement of the correct item once it has been shipped.
If you place an order and would like to cancel, you may do so within 1 hour of ordering IF it has not already been dispatched, a refund can be arranged with a deduction of $9.99 for admin and payment fees from the total order.
The Item Does Not Match The Description
We work hard to present the products on our websites as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our website may contain inaccuracies and inconsistencies. If an item/s is substantially different from the description that you would not have purchased it, you are entitled to a refund including the cost of shipping. This does not include slight colour variations that may be present in certain products.
YOU’VE BEEN SENT INCORRECT ITEMS
If Giali Lashes Pty Ltd sends you the incorrect lash tray we will replace the item/s with the correct ordered item, if it is out of stock or unavailable, we will issue you with a credit note. You may be required to send the stock back, if so, Giali Lashes Pty Ltd will pay for the cost of shipping and provide you with a return label.
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay all return shipping costs. Giali Lashes Pty Ltd do not give store credit or refunds for original shipping charges under no circumstances. It is the customer’s responsibility to be sure to use a traceable delivery method for your returning your items, as Giali Lashes Pty Ltd is not held responsible for lost/damaged returns in transit and do not need to issue a store credit or refund.
ADHESIVES, PRIMERS, BONDERS, LASH BATHS, TWEEZER CLEANSER AND REMOVERS:
We do not carry any responsibility for adhesives losing their quality due to hot weather or due to delays in postage times.
We are not responsible for 'bad retention' with adhesives, as we have hundreds of positive retention cases from happy customers. There are many factors which can affect an adhesives performance. Please reach out if you are having difficulties with retention, we are happy to help our customers.
Our adhesives and liquids are produced fresh and are restocked every 3-4 weeks to guarantee freshness. Our adhesives are stored at an optimal temperature within our warehouse in a dedicated adhesive fridge to ensure quality is maintained.
Due to Covid-19 there may be further delays due to freight backlog which is out of our control. We are trying our best to make sure you receive your goods on time. We HIGHLY recommend selecting express shipping delivery for domestic and international orders.
Giali lashes Pty Ltd are not responsible for you having to reschedule clients due to Australia Post or any other carrier delaying your delivery. Once your order has left our warehouse it is out of our control. Orders are packed Monday to Friday (excluding Australian public holidays) and will be dispatched within 48hrs (1-2 business days) of receiving payment. We offer same day dispatch when orders are placed before 12pm when possible. Australia post collects parcels at different times each day so we cannot guarantee that orders placed after this time will be sent on the same day.
Giali Lashes Pty Ltd is not responsible for lost, missing or damaged items, in the unlikely event that that your parcel goes missing, you will need to lodge an enquiry with Australia Post via the following link Missing or lost item (auspost.com.au)
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (AUSTRALIA)
Australia Post express delivery times: 1-5 business days.
Australia Post standard parcel delivery times: 2-14 business days.
Please note: During busy periods such as Black Friday, Christmas and New year, these times can increase. If it needs to arrive before a certain date, please contact us first before purchasing and confirm it can make it, although we cannot foresee delays that are out of our control.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND THE BELOW
Spend AUD$199 or more and receive free standard shipping
Spend AUD$249 or more and receive free express shipping
Only available for parcels being shipped in Australia.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
DHL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES:
NZ: 1-5 business days
US/CAN: 3-7 business days
UK: 3-7 business days
Europe: 3-7 business days
(Estimated transit times are subject to customs clearance)
Please note that delays are out of our control, we aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receiving payment for your order. Once your order leaves our warehouse it is the carrier that is responsible for the delivery time of your order.
All international orders will incur shipping fee's which will be calculated upon checkout if the weight threshold is about 501g.
DHL International express delivery cost:
Flat rate $49AUD for the first 500g, anything above 501g will be calculated at checkout. This Flat rate fee is subject to change due to fluctuating shipping rates due to the effects of Covid-19.
Please note: During busy periods such as, Black Friday, Christmas and New Year, these times can increase.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES - PLEASE READ:
All our sales may incur Duty, Taxes and other charges depending on the Import regulations of your country (the value of the goods).
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. We are unable to advise the amount this may be as order values vary and destination country rules and regulations vary. To ensure the earliest possible delivery of your order, please pay these charges in a timely manner if requested by DHL OR Australia Post.
Please note that all store credit will be issued via email and in the form of a discount code. The store credit will remain valid for 4 months from the date of issue.
How to Make a Return First you need to check that you meet the above conditions and then you need to contact our friendly Customer Service Team on our website www.gialilashes.com to receive information on returns.
If you are an international customer, you must do the following:
Mail the item back to sender including proof of purchase and order number and package items in a manner which will avoid damage during transport. Items that are returned broken or damaged will not be refunded.
Consumer Guarantees As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items or services purchased from Giali Lashes Pty Ltd faulty, not of acceptable quality, does not match the description provided or is not fit for purpose, you may be entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. However, these consumer guarantees do not apply where the item was damaged due to abnormal use or misuse.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send the item to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, if the failure is minor, we may repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time. If the item or service has a major failure, you may reject it and seek a refund or replacement, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value. These consumer guarantees apply to items or services and may be impacted by the type and age and nature of the item.
We ship all purchase orders by either standard or express post via Australia post for domestic orders. You can calculate your shipping during checkout
* Please note that rural areas may incur 3-4 extra business days to arrive.
All orders are packed and sent within 48 hours of payment being received. Once your order has been processed, transit time is anywhere between 1 to 7 business days, depending on your shipping address & selection. Please allow up to 72 hours for your orders to be dispatched during and just after sale periods and during holiday periods and during the weekends. Our warehouse is closed on weekends and all orders received from Friday12.30pm- Sunday 11.59pm will be sent on the next business day allowing 48-72hrs.
If you have not received your items within 5 working business days of making your order, please text or email us with your order number. In most cases, this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and unfortunately you were not home! We can confirm to see where your parcel may be.
International orders allow up to 10-21 business days. Delivery time may vary depending on your country and the shipping method you selected during check out. If you have not received your items within 12 working days of making the order, please email us.
If you are not home at the time of your order’s delivery, you may be left a calling card. Your order may be redirected to your local post office and you can collect the parcel from your local post office with your Photo ID. Alternatively, your order may be redirected to our offices.
Some packages may require a signature on delivery and will not be released without a signature. The delivery of your package may be delayed if your delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery. If no one is present to sign for confirmation of your order, the package will be sent to your local post office for collection.
There may be some delays with shipping which are beyond our control and we do not take responsibility and/or liability for any of these processing delays.
CLICK AND COLLECT
We offer click and collect for Victorian customers only, if you are from another state and accidently select click and collect, you will be required to pay the required amount of shipping for your area, your order will not be sent until payment is cleared.
We have two click and collect locations,
1 (Greenvale, Victoria, 3059) you will need to contact the number provided to you in your order confirmation email to arrange a time to collect.
2 (Epping, Victoria, 3076) is closed on weekends and is available to collect from times between 11am-1pm Monday to Friday. Closed on public holidays.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Please note that pre-orders cannot be cancelled once they have been processed.
Any other items placed in an order with another item on BACKORDER will be sent together once that backorder item is back in stock. We can send out your additional items that are in stock for an additional shipping fee.
If an incorrect shipping address is provided by a customer, the order will be returned to Giali Lashes Pty Ltd and you the customer must pay to re-ship the purchase order.
If your order is awaiting collection at your local post office and you do not collect your items within the allocated time Australia Post allows and your items are returned to Giali Lashes Pty Ltd, you the customer, must pay to re-ship the purchase order back to you AND the return fee that GIali Lashes Pty Ltd incurs which is ($25 AUD).
Unfortunately, Giali Lashes is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or delays in transit. Giali Lashes Pty Ltd does not take on any responsibility and/or liability of a purchase order once delivered and confirmed delivered by tracking.